Camping Checklist – Have a Great Camping Guide
Before you stepping out your foot to the camping venue that you wishing for, are you reminding yourself about what have you bring, or is everything in the list already prepared?
It is very important to get all the things in the list carried with you or you will be killing your own joy of camping. Make sure you have this camping list in handy and checked all of your camping stuff’s prepared to carry.
This is a camping checklist that you should have right now.
|2||The Ground cloth/tarp|
|6||Mat for entrance or any wet area|
|7||Brush or Mini dust sweeper|
|1||Sleeping bag with your size|
|4||Air mattress/sleeping pad|
|6||Air mattress repair tool or kit|
|7||Utility bags for storage or plastic bag|
|1||Jug or water bottle|
|2||Ice cooler or container|
|3||Thermos for hot water|
|4||Camping Stove of your preference|
|5||Matches /lighter/Charcoal/ Fire starters/newspaper /firewood/buddy burner|
|6||Dutch oven /Campfire grill/BBQ grill /tin can stove/box oven/|
|8||Paper or stainless steel plates/cups/utensils|
|9||Aluminium foil for cooking|
|11||Dish soap and handwash|
|12||Cooking oil/Pam spray|
|13||Containers for food storage|
|14||Garbage Bin small/big size|
|16||Can opener/bottle opener|
|1||Shoes or safety boots|
|3||T-shirts/jackets/ Sweatshirt /Swim suit/towel/raincoat|
|1||Shower shoes/flip flops|
|2||Personal medications – take extra|
|3||Soap in plastic case/shampoo/body wash|
|4||Tooth brush/tooth paste|
|5||Deodorant/ Feminine products/ Toilet paper|
|2||Lantern with fuel/mantles|
|8||Camera/battery/film/video (see photo jigsaw puzzles)|
|9||Books/magazines (a Kindle would be better)|
|16||Musical instruments/song books|
|18||Park map/guidebooks/trail maps|
|19||Lantern pole or hanger|
|20||Collapsible drying rack|
|21||Energy bars/Chocolate bars/Granola Bars|
|24||Plastic grocery bags|
|27||Canteen/water bottle/coffee pot|
|30||Duct tape/electrical tape|
|33||Cell phone/charger & 2-way radios/walkie talkies|
|Basic First Aid Kit|
|5||Sterile gauze pads|
|10||Bee sting kit|
|16||Personal information/contact person|
|17||First aid manual|
|22||Coins for emergency phone calls|
Additional Tips With Your Camping Checklist of Yours
- Before you go to camp outside, tell someone about it like your family and friends, and make sure they know when you will return. No friends and family? Even that sounds impossible, but you can also tell the police officer in that area.
- Never go camping without your personal medication if you are on a certain treatment like high blood, asthma or so on.
- Learn a bit about CPR and how to use the first aid kit.
- Learn everything about you camping stove especially on useing your camping stove so you can cook.
- Water, is the most important thing to bring too.